- Direct, monitor and execute the daily accounting functions of the company, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and inventory accounting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Develop and implement best practices in accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare / review financial statements and reporting package, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. Investigate variances and trends.
- Knowledge of basic legal concepts/contracts.
- Monthly bank reporting/credit compliance.
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Major in Accounting with a minimum of 1-3 year’s work experience in accounting.
- Intermediate to Advanced level computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Prior proficiency in Payroll required.
- Must possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Cost accounting experience.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.