- Develop and maintain frameworks to collect, analyze and report on warehouse operation performance with IT department.
- Work with the accounting team on processing weekly invoices.
- Perform data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis and/or problem analysis; while executing day to day processes related to area of responsibility.
- Reconcile invoice to date amount to total fulfillment costs and invoice for un-reconciled difference
- Incorporate problem diagnosis, operations analysis and situation analysis to support business decision making with operation analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, management, information systems or a related field
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills including advanced skills in Excel and Access
- Business Communication: Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Business Acumen: Utilizes fundamental concepts of supply chain management to manage budgets, forecast costs, and provide information for the operation impact of decision-making
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferred.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.