Project Management Analyst
- Lead all phases of a project’s life cycle including defining the business need, establishing criteria and business requirements, understanding the impact to the business and designing and rolling out the project.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and perform research and/or analysis within assigned project(s) or category of business.
- Establish and report on metrics of assigned projects or categories to gauge business value.
- BS Degree in Business, Finance or Management or a related displine, with 2 (two) or more years of experience in Project Consulting/Business Analysis being preferred.
- Strong project management skills, including strong process orientation, ability to work and lead cross functional teams, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Applicant must be able to work in both a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced demanding environment with high expectations.
- Must be intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project).
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.