- Develop, maintain and debug new and existing web-based and client/server applications (FDS and EWS) by writing code.
- Write system test scripts and fix software defects when required.
- Provide database expertise to support development, testing and improvements to customer databases.
- Build coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Evaluate, define, analyze, and recommend strategies and emerging technologies to replace or augment existing systems and subsystems.
- BS. (or higher) in CS, CIS, MIS, or and Engineering field preferred
- 1-2 Years of Software Development Experience
- Must be able to work closely with team members and independently
- Willingness to create clear, maintainable code
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to maintain an even temper under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.