Sr. Computer Programmer
- Oversee and configure of mobile devices/computer platforms and programming processes involved with the integration of installed hardware (AP, server, etc.).
- Assist Operation Manager with statistical testing, debugging code for existing programs based on immediate need, and suggesting modifications based on output.
- Consult and work with sales department on development and implementation of web-based user interfaces, databases, etc.
- Establish and implement standard operating procedures (SOP) for all assigned productions.
- Mentor junior programmers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field AND three years of systems and/or applications programming experience; OR Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Two years of concurrent experience involving webpage design and maintenance (desired).
- Fluent reading and speaking Mandarin.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to maintain an even temper under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with aerial platforms (boom & scissor lifts) and climbing scaffolding.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.